Deciding to obtain a master’s degree provides not only the chance to further your professional pursuits, but also to increase your level of personal fulfillment and accomplishment. To learn more about preparing for business school and selecting a master’s program, please read the following articles.
- Numerous studies prove that students who complete a graduate degree program have greater job opportunities and higher incomes. U.S. News discusses why graduate school can be beneficial to so many individuals.
- An MBA offers significant professional advantages over a bachelor’s degree. The American Daily Herald explains why you may want to consider an MBA degree.
- All prospective business school students must take the GMAT as part of their application requirements. Bloomberg Businessweek explains recent GMAT updates.
- A critical component of obtaining your master’s degree is getting necessary financial aid. StudentAid.ed.gov details the types of financial aid available to students.
- As nonprofit organizations contend with dwindling financial resources, the need for fiscal leadership grows. CGCareers.org offers a case for getting your MBA in nonprofit management.
Do you want to increase your professional prospects? Lipscomb University in Nashville provides business school students with more than a half-dozen different MBA options to suit their individual career goals. To find out more about getting your master’s degree at our business school, or to schedule a campus visit, please call us at (615) 966-1833.