When you decide to pursue a master's degree, you allow yourself the opportunity to change your professional pursuits. To learn more about preparing for business school and selecting a master’s program, please read the following articles.
- Learn about different financial aid terms in this article from U.S. News.
- The sporting world is teeming with numerous sports business and sports management opportunities. TheSportDigest.com provides an overview of sports marketing.
- Getting your MBA in sustainability can translate into numerous job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. The EPA provides a look into sustainability-related careers.
- Find out more about the benefits of an MBA for a career in sustainability by visiting this page from GreenEconomyPost.com.
- Once you get your MBA, it’s time to put it to good use. CNN.com offers words of wisdom for those graduating from an MBA program.
Do you want to increase your professional prospects? Lipscomb University in Nashville provides business school students with more than a half-dozen different MBA options to suit their individual career goals. To find out more about getting your master’s degree at our business school, or to schedule a campus visit, please call us at (615) 966-1833.